Thursday, March 25, 2010

A Mathematical Error

Yes, the post on RPS is not a mistake. GLaDOS lives to Lament anew. When Portal 2 was announced, I immediately began to consider the next Lament. I began to build a story, and a glimpse is provided now. I regret to tell you that the next Lament has nearly a year before birth, but when it arrives, all will be as it should be. I see the Lament as the cornerstone of my work on my blog. The Apocalypse is grand, but it isn't the Lament.


Speaking of which, I really should see about forging that Apocalypse. Maybe it's ready to be born.

2 comments:

  1. The Apocalypse has to continue! I will be extremely happy to see the Lament return, but I still want some more Apocalypse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta say, once I figured out what the Lament was about, I loved it. Yay, GLaDOS!

    ReplyDelete