Monday, March 1, 2010

Missing: Story Shards

Actually, if I pull this off you'll be missing more than that. Due to my actions (which will be explained momentarily), you're going to miss the next five Shards and the next five Tales. You might miss some Thoughts too. I dunno, I think I have someone for that.

ANYWAY... you know about Moképon, right? No? Then you are a horrible, horrible person. Read it. Now. Seriously, I linked it. Just click the title above and read it. All. In fact, I declare it the official Reoganworks comic. Yeah. Read it or you're not part of Reoganworks. You just pretend to be.




Have you read it? Great! Now read the comments and the responses to them.


Yes, I'm serious.



Well, by the time you read this, it's probably days after you started reading the post (Hours if you have nothing better to do than obey me. If that's the case, I really would love to meet you. And then have you bake me cakes and make outdated references to them being lies.). Nonetheless, I will now answer that question you've been wanting to ask.

(don't say forty-two, don't say forty-two, don't say forty-two)

The answer is March Madness. Yes, thanks to H0lyhandgrenade, I learned about the comic-a-day thing. I thought if they could do it, I could too. Except that I can't draw too well (Though not too badly either. Here, have a pokémon thing)


















I realized I can still participate in story form. I intend to post an Apocalypse every day this month. Everything else by me we'll be postponed until April. Though I may need a break afterward. We'll see.

I would apologize, but it seems to me that the Apocalypse is the most beloved of my works, so instead I will let you applaud.

Question! (AUTHOR'S NOTE: THAT IS TO BE PRONOUNCED 'QVESTION.')
How do you like the Shards thus far, and how do you feel about the new Tale, both for its own merit and compared to the first.

I should draw that thing again. I know what not to do now...

20 comments:

  1. "Here, have a pokemon thingy" lol, I love mawlie head thingamajiggy. I don't get what Shards (hope you're happy English teacher, stories are italicized, poems are quotation'd) is, and I like the Tale and all, but this whole mysterious thing is kinda out there. I usually like a tiny glimpse of what I am reading about, not being completely and totally confused until the very end, where a little is explained, but not much, and I say "Wow, that was written really well, and I would have enjoyed it, if there was an actual subject." So yeah, I don't know if this comment is very understandable, but it makes sense in my mind and I am tired.



    ReplyDelete
  2. S'not too mysterious... I think. Met? Elphie?

    And Shards are exactly what I call them. Shards of stories.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do like Shards. The tale is cool as well. But the Apocalypse every day of the week? *drools...*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought that you said that a smiley face was no longer appropriate as a response.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was written in the throes of delirium. I was ill.

    ReplyDelete
  6. *laughs really, really hard for a long time* Oh, wait, were you serious? Um, for the record, hardly anything you do is understandable.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anyone but a simpleton could unders- oh. I'm so sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  8. *glares at Reogan with special brand of death glare* Don't be annoying, Reogan; it kind of drives me nuts. Seriously. Not joking here.

    ReplyDelete
  9. >:P (That's an angry person sticking her tongue out at you. Not smiling.)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ah. I see you disprove your idiocy with pictures in a realm of words.

    ReplyDelete
  11. It isn't a picture, it's an emoticon. And it was easier to do than adequately express my frustration in words, since it defied words. You know the old saying: "A picture's worth a thousand words." I was utilizing that saying.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Writing is the noblest of the arts, and when something doesn't seem able to be expressed in words the problem is with the writer.

    Emoticons are pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Think of the last time something truly moved you. You are able to recall the feeling you have, and you are able to describe the situation that this occurred at, but can mere words really describe that specific feeling? Will they be 100% accurate? No. Maybe 99.9%, but never perfect, since nothing in this world is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  14. No. Words can describe anything unless the writer is too stupid to use them. I'm not.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I disagree, but we're not getting anywhere. I'm done.

    ReplyDelete
  16. You admit you're wrong by forfeit. I win. Too late to change your mind.

    ReplyDelete